Unless otherwise noted, the internships listed below are open to qualifying undergraduate and graduate students.
- Editorial Interns, Bloomsbury Review (Denver, CO) http://www.bloomsburyreview.com/intern.html
- Writing/Editorial Internships (several positions), The Borgen Project (remote) http://borgenproject.org/telecommute-internships/
- Editorial Internship, Tethered by Letters (Denver or remote) http://tetheredbyletters.com/about/jobs/
- Editorial Internship (Summer & Fall), Ruminate Literary Magazine, (Ft. Collins) http://www.ruminatemagazine.com/support-ruminate/volunteer/
- Adult ESL Teacher, Global Refugee Center (Greeley, CO) http://www.grccolorado.org/
- Social Media and Communications Intern, Poudre River Library District (Ft. Collins) http://www.poudrelibraries.org/
- Literary & Social Media Intern, Writing for Peace, (Ft. Collins) http://writingforpeace.org/
- Global Internship Program, City Internships (various industries and locations-London, Los Angeles, New York) http://city-internships.com/
Please contact Mary Hickey, English Department Internship Coordinator, at Mary.Hickey@colostate.edu for more information on these internships and how to apply.