- There’s an essay titled “Atlantis” from Dan Beachy- Quick’s forthcoming book, Of Silence and Song, just published at The New Orleans Review: http://www.neworleansreview.org/atlantis/.
- Genesea Carter was a panelist on the panel “Composition, Curiosity & Technical-Major Students” at the Two-Year College English Association’s Midwest conference this past week in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Sue Doe gave an invited plenary talk, “Cross-Ranks Activism in the Academic Labor Movement,” at the Feminisms and Rhetorics Conference in Dayton, OH, Oct 5.
- The University of Georgia Press publishes Bruce Ronda’s The Fate of Transcendentalism. Secularity, Materiality, and Human Flourishing in October.
- Katherine Indermaur will read several original poems at the Center for Women’s Studies and Gender Research’s annual Boyer lecture on Thursday, October 26, 4-6PM, in the Long’s Peak Room of Lory Student Center.”
Fort Collins Book Festival: October 21
Find out more: https://www.focobookfest.org/
Greyrock Review is Taking Submissions!
Rekindle the Classics
The next Rekindle the Classics discussion will be on Wednesday, October 18, 6:30-8:30 pm at Wolverine Farms Publick House. MA student James Rankin will lead a discussion of Lovecraft’s Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories. Rekindle the Classics brings together CSU English faculty and graduate students and lovers of literature in the Fort Collins community.