The internships listed below are open to qualifying undergraduate and graduate students, unless otherwise noted.
- Editorial Interns, Bloomsbury Review (Denver, CO) http://www.bloomsburyreview.com/intern.html
- Editorial Internship, Tethered by Letters (Denver or remote) http://tetheredbyletters.com/about/jobs/
- Publication Assistant, Bailiwick Press (Ft. Collins) http://www.bailiwickpress.com/
- Publication Assistant, Wolverine Farm Publishing (Ft. Collins) http://www.wolverinefarm.org/
- Writing/Editorial Internships (several positions), The Borgen Project (remote) http://borgenproject.org/telecommute-internships/
- Adult ESL Teacher, Global Refugee Center (Greeley, CO) http://www.grccolorado.org/
- Grading & Teaching Internships, NCTE@CSU with Poudre & Fort Collins High Schools, (Ft. Collins) https://www.facebook.com/nctecsu
- Communications Internship, CSU English Department http://english.colostate.edu/news/communicationsintern/
- Literary & Social Media Internship, Writing for Peace, (Ft. Collins) http://writingforpeace.org/
- Social Media and Communications Intern, Poudre River Library District (Ft. Collins) http://www.poudrelibraries.org/
Please contact Mary Hickey, English Department Internship Coordinator, at Mary.Hickey@colostate.edu for more information on these internships and how to apply.
To learn more about the internship program at CSU, visit: