The University Composition Program offers a range of lower and upper division writing courses including required and elective classes. You can explore new communication approaches, hone technical skills, and experiment with language and style in courses focused on academic writing skills, argument, digital design, and public engagement.
See Course Offerings in the Course Catalog
Love Your Composition Course?
Other Writing Courses in the English Department
- E210: Intro to Creative Writing
- E305: Principles of Writing and Rhetoric
- E320: Intro to Study of Language
- E402: Teaching Composition
- E403: Writing the Environment
- E406: Topics in Literacy
- E501: Theories of Composition
- E502: The Politics of Literacy
- E503: Investigating Classroom Literacies
- E603: Critical Digital Rhetoric
- E605: Critical Studies in Reading and Rhetoric
- E637: Histories of Writing and Rhetoric