English Department Courses
Disclaimer: We provide the following information to give a sense of what the English department has to offer, but the information here is not intended to replace the support and knowledge of an advisor, especially in the case of choosing the courses necessary to complete your degree or minor.
- Fall 2017: Composition Courses (CO)
- Fall 2017: English (E), American Studies (AMST), and Education Courses (EDUC)
- Spring 2017: Composition Courses (CO)
- Spring 2017: English (E), American Studies (AMST), and Education Courses (EDUC)
- Fall 2016: Composition (CO)
- Fall 2016: English (E), American Studies (AMST), and Education (EDUC)
The English Department at CSU provides unique opportunities to explore the multiple ways that the English language is used to meet the demands of the twenty-first century. With a vibrant and diverse group of teacher educators, linguists, literary scholars, novelists, composition specialists, and writers of creative nonfiction, the English Department faculty share a passion for the cross-disciplinary study of the language arts in a community of critical, creative, and practical thinkers.
The Rambler is a newsletter that includes what English majors need to know about registration, such as course offerings for the upcoming semester(s), registration details, advising information, important dates, Composition Placement Challenge & Re-Evaluation Essay information, and details about awards and internships.