Unless otherwise noted, the internships listed below are open to qualifying undergraduate and graduate students.
- Publishing/Editorial Internships:
- Editorial Interns, Bloomsbury Review (Denver, CO)
- Writing/Editorial Internships (several positions), The Borgen Project (remote)
- Educational Internships:
- Adult ESL Teacher, Global Refugee Center (Greeley, CO)
- Grading Assistant, NCTE@CSU with Poudre High School (Ft. Collins)
- Writing Coach and Grader, NCTE@CSU, Fort Collins High School (Ft. Collins)
- Non-Profit/Communications Internships:
- Communications Intern (paid), CSU English Department
- Learning and Organizational Development Intern, City of Fort Collins
- Social Media and Communications Intern, Poudre River Library District (Ft. Collins)
Please contact Mary Hickey, English Department Internship Coordinator, at Mary.Hickey@colostate.edu for more information on these internships and how to apply.