SP15 Internships Available!
Believe it or not, it’s time to start thinking about classes for Spring 2015 – and that means it’s time to consider doing an internship! Below are currently available opportunities, though this list is likely to grow as the weeks pass, so stay tuned for more updates!
Unless otherwise noted, the internships listed below are open to qualifying undergraduate and graduate students. Please see English Department Internships Program webpage for more information on qualifying criteria: http://english.colostate.edu/undergrad/internships
Editorial and Publishing Internships
- Editorial Interns, High Country News (Paonia, CO)
- Editorial Interns, Bloomsbury Review (Denver, CO)
- Publishing Assistant Interns (2), Bailiwick Press (Ft. Collins)
- Grading Assistant, NCTE@CSU with Poudre High School (Ft. Collins)
- Writing Coach and Grader, NCTE@CSU, Fort Collins High School (Ft. Collins)
- Production Assistant: KRFC 88.9 (radio) Poetry Show (Ft. Collins)
- Communications Internship (2 positions): CSU English Department (Ft. Collins)
- Communication and Social Media Intern: Poudre River Public Libraries (Ft. Collins)
Please contact Nancy Henke, Interim English Department Internship Coordinator, at Nancy.Henke@colostate.edu for more information on these internships and how to apply.