It’s not too late to add an internship to your SP15 schedule. Below are the current opportunities, though stay tuned for changes and additions to the list.
Unless otherwise noted, the internships listed below are open to qualifying undergraduate and graduate students. Please see English Department Internships Program webpage for more information on qualifying criteria: http://english.colostate.edu/undergrad/internships
Editorial and Publishing Internships
- Editorial Interns, Bloomsbury Review (Denver, CO)
- Publishing Assistant Interns (2 positions), Bailiwick Press (Ft. Collins)
- Publishing Assistant Intern, Waldron Enterprises (Ft. Collins) ***NEW***
- Grading Assistant, NCTE@CSU with Poudre High School (Ft. Collins)
- Writing Coach and Grader, NCTE@CSU, Fort Collins High School (Ft. Collins)
- Production Assistant: KRFC 88.9 (radio) Poetry Show (Ft. Collins)
Please contact Mary Hickey, English Department Internship Coordinator, at Mary.Hickey@colostate.edu for more information on these internships and how to apply.