- CO150 Instructor
- Creative Writing - Nonfiction
- English, English Grad, English Undergrad, and University Composition Program
- B.F.A. Sculpture + Extended Media / Virginia Commonwealth University
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) / Teacher Training Madrid
- M.F.A. Candidate in Creative Writing: Creative Nonfiction
Mika Todd is a queer writer, artist, and educator from southwest Virginia. They hold a B.F.A. in Sculpture and Extended Media from Virginia Commonwealth University, and an M.F.A. in Creative Nonfiction from Colorado State University, where they work as an editorial assistant for Colorado Review. They have 6+ years teaching across disciplines, including composition and rhetoric, creative writing, and English as a Foreign Language. Recent accolades include a residency as an Interdisciplinary Artist at the Kimmel Harding Nelson Center for the Arts (Summer 2023), and one of two runner ups for the 2023 Brink Literary Journal Award for Hybrid Writing.
"The Color of: Seventeen," published in the Home is Where You Queer Your Heart (2021) anthology by Foglifter Journal.
"Tan Lines," published by Hippocampus (July 2020). You can read here: https://hippocampusmagazine.com/tag/michael-todd/