Spring 2018 Internships Available!
Unless otherwise noted, the internships listed below are open to qualifying undergraduate and graduate students.
- Editorial Interns, Bloomsbury Review (Denver, CO) http://www.bloomsburyreview.com/intern.html
- Writing/Editorial Internships (several positions), The Borgen Project (remote) http://borgenproject.org/telecommute-internships/
- Journalism Internship, High Country News (Paonia, CO), Application deadlines: Winter/Spring, Nov. 1st; Summer/Fall, March 15th http://www.hcn.org/about/internships
- Editorial Internship, Tethered by Letters (remote) Application deadline: Dec 1 http://tetheredbyletters.com/about/jobs/
- Editorial Internship (Summer to Fall OR Fall to Spring), Ruminate Literary Magazine, (Ft. Collins) http://www.ruminatemagazine.com/support-ruminate/volunteer/
- Adult ESL Teacher, Global Refugee Center (Greeley, CO) http://www.grccolorado.org/
- Grading & Teaching Internships, NCTE@CSU with Poudre & Fort Collins High Schools, (Ft. Collins) https://www.facebook.com/nctecsu
- Middle/High School Writing Center Internship, Windsor Charter Academy (Windsor, CO) http://www.windsorcharteracademy.org/employment/
- IBE Sustainability Associate (Intern), CSU Institute for the Built Environment (Ft. Collins) http://ibe.colostate.edu/jobs.aspx
- Grant and Research Writing Intern, Fort Collins Museum of Discovery (Ft. Collins) http://fcmod.org/jobs/
- Social Media Intern, Fort Collins Museum of Discovery (Ft. Collins)
- Marketing and Events Intern, Partners Mentoring Youth (Ft. Collins)
- Social Media and Communications Intern, Poudre River Library District (Ft. Collins) http://www.poudrelibraries.org/
- Global Internship Program, City Internships (various industries and locations nationally and internationally) http://city-internships.com/
Please contact Cassandra Eddington, English Department Internship Coordinator, at Cassie.Eddington@colostate.edu for more information on these internships and how to apply.