Fall 2015 Internships Available!
Unless otherwise noted, the internships listed below are open to qualifying undergraduate and graduate students. Please note that the list is likely to grow with more opportunities, so stay tuned!
- Editorial Interns, Bloomsbury Review (Denver, CO)
- Publishing Assistant Internship (2 positions), Bailiwick Press (Ft. Collins)
- Editorial Intern, Ruminate Magazine (Ft. Collins)
- Internships (several positions), The Black Sheep (Ft. Collins, CSU)
- Publication Assistant, Wolverine Farm Publishing Co. & Bookstore (Ft. Collins)
- Writing/Editorial Internships (several positions), The Borgen Project (remote)
- Grading Assistant, NCTE@CSU with Poudre High School (Ft. Collins)
- Writing Coach and Grader, NCTE@CSU, Fort Collins High School (Ft. Collins)
- Adult ESL Teacher, Global Refugee Center (Greeley, CO)
- Social Media and Communications Intern, Poudre River Library District (Ft. Collins)
Please contact Mary Hickey, English Department Internship Coordinator, at Mary.Hickey@colostate.edu for more information on these internships and how to apply.