springovereddy
image by Jill Salahub
  • Dan Beachy-Quick is speaking at the Finding Moby-Dick Symposium at Northwestern University. His  long poem, “Inf-, Inf-” has been accepted by The Seattle Review. And, there’s a new review of his John Keats book at New Pages: http://www.newpages.com/bookreviews/2014-04-01/#Brighter-Word-Than-Bright-Dan-Beachy-Quick
  • Tony Becker, Tatiana Nekrasova-Becker, and Bert Vermeulen have had their proposal, Teaching Content and Language to International Engineering Students, accepted for inclusion at the ACTFL 2014 Convention in San Antonio, TX.
  • Who Are Your Favorite Poets?, a post on the Creative Writing Program blog by Camille Dungy. “When I am asked, as I am almost weekly asked, if I can list my favorite poets, I recount a list of five to ten writers. The list invariably includes Robert Hass and Brenda Hillman. Imagine how excited I am that these two writers are coming to Fort Collins to celebrate National Poetry Month at CSU.” Hass and Hillman are coming to campus April 24th (Lory Student Center, North Ballroom, 7:30 pm). This event is free and open to the public.